Mind The Net

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Exciting afternoon

02/12/2004--post created on this date

Okay, now I'm freaking out. It's 13:22. I've cancelled my flight and I can rebook at any time for a $25 change fee, but I still haven't heard from Jamie!!! RRRRRRR. Why tell me you were going to know by this morning and then not call? She must know I'm going crazy....how about an update or something?

Good Christ. lucy has already called me from Tony and Tina's to find out what's going on. I'm still waiting. I wonder if Jay is backing me up or not. This is crazy. I don't think it matters though, it was just a lark. Now what? What if I don't get the damn part and then they call and say they are so upset they don't want me in the damn show after all.

What the fuck?! How much longer...and do I take my phone with me to the washroom or not?

Carlos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home