Mind The Net

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Bad Audition

02/05/2004--posting date

Today was an interesting one. blew a very important audition that could have made my life more exciting for next week. I don't think it's going to happen. I'm supposed to meet my friend Stefano at a social club right now, but I"m going to hold off on that. I am not crazy about the singles scene.

I am going to meet Gloria for a beer right now. At one point tonight when I stepped out of the door I heard the neighbours having sex. It was incredible. they're upstairs, I'm not sure if I got the right people though. What i did was put a note under their welcome mat saying: "you guys are AWESOME"....hmm. I hope they don't think to knock on the apt right under them. heh. was fun anyway. They are moving around a lot right now, probably embarrassed. heh, they won't come looking for me though.

Sofia doing her alone thing tonight. I miss her a lot.

Carlos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home