Mind The Net

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

The Show

02/09/2004--actual post date

I miss my cats a lot here. Crazy, but there's nothing to come home to, just an empty weird little apartment.

What am I doing, doing this show again? I hated it, that's why I left. But I'd be back with the whole gang. I'll see how it goes. This could still seem like work, or maybe this is going to be fun, maybe.I have to go over those lines and monologues again, get back into character, i have to know that stuff like the back of my hand, do I really want to do this?

Guest: 'Yo Vinnie! Where's the butter?'
Me as Vinnie: 'All over your fat pig of a wife jerky. eat her, do the world a favour. think of the starving children you'd be saving. . . starting with your own.' --hyoh!

Carlos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home