Mind The Net

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Christ!

How about these apples? They are now reporting that the original carbon dating of the Shroud of Turin, was done improperly and on a piece of cloth that was used to patch up the original shroud. And that that's how we get a carbon dating for medieval times! Sounds like another conspiracy to me. . . but what if they're right? Oh no! Then it might actually be Jesus? Well, i think we should look closely into who's saying what here. You never know who's agenda is pushing the information forward.

Well, as long as he doesn't have anything to do with this fellow, I'll keep an open mind!

And it would make me look really stupid too after that fight with the crazy lady in Starbucks a few months back! She told me that evolution had been debunked as a theory and I asked, 'what, like the Shroud of Turin you mean?'. She freaked on me that it had already been proven to be real, but I was certain that it hadn't. . . aw what's the use?! These people are crazy, we're right, they're wrong, it's that simple! Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home