Mind The Net

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Soap Anyone?

I go to a legion party to hear a fantastic band 'Live Country Music', they were actually awesome. I'm not crazy about country music, ever. Upbeat tunes, people dancing everywhere and some cool Molson Stock Ale beer! My only complaint. . . all the folks who think it's okay to go out in public without washing when you have an option. It stunk in there of dirty mammals. Everywhere I looked there was unwashed pillow head. Okay, some may have been touque head, that would make sense given the temperature outside. But the smell? Fine, be an artist, be an anarchist, but be considerate, some of us have very sensitive noses and go to great lengths to not nasally offend anyone. It just makes social interaction more pleasant. For me anyway. Man I was out of my league. Even the really pretty girl I was sitting next to hadn't bathed. She didn't smell thankfully, but obviously had a layer of unclean on her skin and oil in her hair. . . still, very pretty. . .heh.
Who you calling neurotic? I had to wash my hands over and over again and bathe before bed when I got home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home