Mind The Net

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

On set

Spent ten hours on the set of a feature film, shooting here in Toronto yesterday. Met some interesting people, some hotter than others all fun. But if it had not been for my fellow Canadian actors, Kevin and Frank, it would have been a cold, boring day. These hollywood people really take their time doing things. I don't know why I'm complaining now. It's every once in awhile that I get this, 'what the hell am I doing' feeling. Ugh.

I can't get over all that standing around we had to do, just to say one line, in one bloody scene. God, the boredom and the time in my life that I'll never get back. I don't know how people do this for a living, I don't know how I've managed. I especially don't know how I'll continue to manage. . . looking for jobs as we speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home