Mind The Net

Monday, December 20, 2004

Banana update!

So remember how I had a bananaccident with my cell phone and had to get another one and I was the only guy licking my phone on the streetcar? No? Well, you have to go back and look at the entry. . .
bananaz.
Basically, I wrote in 2 banana guard and told them my story.
here is the response i got from them!

From: www.bananaguarduk.com
Subject: Re: testimonial
Date: November 29, 2004 17:47:32 EST


Hello Charlie,

This is great. I will definitively add a testimonials to the site. Guess
what, yours will be the first one.

Thanks for sending the email, much appreciated...

Gerard.

How about that? You see, you can get things done with an email. I'll have to check back on the site once in awhile to see if I'm on there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home