Mind The Net

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

surfing the waves

Sympatico cut off my service so I've had to hijack a few wireless signals just to check email. I've even put an auto response
in place, in case anyone writes me!

Get this: I called to stop them from debiting the exgrirlfriends account for my internet. And discovered, after 64 minutes on the phone, that they had generated a second account when I changed the name on the account to just mine a couple of months ago! So we do that. The guy said he was going to be careful not to cancel the wrong account. . . fine. Tuesday morning I get up, I have NO connection! The order to cancel the duplicate account went to the guys who flip the switches and I guess they figured, 'I have to cancel something'. So they shut me down. . . incompetence of the highest order I tell you. It was a duplicate account, that means 2 in 1 does it not? A clone? Something should have sunk in right? There is only one phone number here. Rrrrr. So now I'm surfing the waves and hoping that I can get my actual DSL back up and running by tomorrow. With a damned credit as well.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home