Mind The Net

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Predators Among us

Vancouver women are being warned about a sexual predator who has most likely struck twice and attempted another since September of last year. Isn't there a way to form some kind of coalition of men that are concerned about the women in their lives, who all own rifles and want to go out sexual predator hunting? Can we start one of those? We've all read about it. Communities that have taken matters into their own hands, what's wrong with that? I'm just sounding off a bit. I'll do a search and add some interesting links here to supplement.

Vancouver

Interesting, I found a National Incident Notification Network, you have to register to get the alerts, but this is something where police forces are reaching out to the public. It's a good step I think and probably safer than my vigilante idea. They even have a live online scanner!

More later as I find. it. This site seems to be more about reporting stuff. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home