Mind The Net

Friday, March 18, 2005

Crazy Times II

I'm only documenting this stuff, in case I will need it in court one day. But in 'crazy times', I spoke of receiving a card from someone that I hadn't spoken with since what I now know to be Feb 22nd. A woman, I did not want a relationship with. Well, even after the 'go away' conversation - there was no break up, you can't break up if you're not seeing someone - she's been contacting me. I got the card on Monday. Last night- thursday- I received a text message. . . hmm how do I explain this one, well it was in reference to our first meeting, which was on Halloween of last year, where I was disguised as Green Lantern, I should never have taken off my mask! RRR. The text message came on St. Patricks Day at around 20:46, I was not here, not that I would have responded. It read:

"All these people dressed in green, have me thinkn of a certain superhero! Hope ur well"

Granted, it seems harmless. But it's also indicative of the fact that she's still, as she said, 'thinkin' of a certain someone. It's creepy. How do you get someone to stop trying to contact you? I did not answer, I will never do that. Even if all I want to say is 'GO AWAY'.

I even have her number in my phonebook under, 'Don't Answer!'. I can't delete the number, because then after a time I may not recognize it and pick up if she calls. I don't usually forget numbers, but I want to be on the safe side.

That's it, that's all I have today. Except that I'm doing a radio drama at the CBC in about an hour. I should have been at the gym all this time. Oh well. Later. If you're an actor in Toronto, things are picking up. I have two auditions tonight, one right after my booking at the CBC, so I'm prepared to have to be calling around rescheduling in case we go overtime. After this It will have been four, maybe five auditions this week. Very nice. And I'm doing Actor demos, need to do up a little flyer.
If you need a demo done, call me, email me. I work for pretty cheap. I give you copies on VHS and DVD, about the only thing i don't do is labels. I'm not a printer, I'm an editor damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home