Mind The Net

Saturday, February 26, 2005

No time!

Okay, so no actual time to post part II yet. I know I have avid readers holding their collective breath waiting for the next installment in the Carlos Chronicles. . . I should change the name of the blog. Anyway, it's late on Saturday afternoon I have to run out and buy a bottle of wine to bring to dinner to an old friends' house! No time to talk about psychotic adventures.

One very exciting addition to my tech family here is a 160 GB hard drive. I bought a Maxtor drive, with a dual port outer shell for $212 !! So I'm happy and now I have somewhere to dump all the video footage that's sucking up my drive space on my powerbook. Crazy to think three or four years ago, I paid $599 plus tax for an external 80 gig La Cie. Very crazy.

Anyway, here's the place I got the drive from. After some screwing around -- literallly -- I think my ex took my screwdriver in her toolbox, so i had to fashion one out of a piece of metal in a 'poster hanging kit'. The whole package did come with a tiny screw driver for the tiny screws. . . but not one for the fatties. And my gawd were the tiny ones, tiny! I think they were made for babies. I kept dropping them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home