Mind The Net

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tuesday

Never fall asleep on your couch. I woke up at 9:am only because the cats were wanting their breakfast. Otherwise I would have missed my 10:am audition. Not that it was a big deal, but it ain't good to miss things or be late. I hate it when people are late, I would hate to be that guy.

Doing a demo for a friend tonight. . . no one has any money to pay me! They can't seriously expect me to do everything for free right? My mother says, charity starts at home. Take care of yourself and your people first. Then worry about the rest of the world. Well, I kinda missed the boat on that.

Also did my last episode of a cartoon today! I had no idea it was my last episode for the season! There goes that sure thing cheque! Our show is very popular with the kids, it's for preschoolers. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home