Mind The Net

Friday, February 18, 2005

Oh Canada

Well, you see? We have something to be proud of too.
Thank God it's Friday. . . well, at least thank him that it's not Thursday. Not mine anyway. It was a blind side Thursday from hell, beginning with a coffee meeting with my ex, after not having seen her for five months. Nothing dramatic, just weird and hard. Then a call to let me know my baby sister is in hospital with gall stones and in horrible pain. And then running into an estranged family member at the hospital. Too much emotion for one day. I went home with my dad and when he left me alone to go shopping for food, I lost it. Just let it all out. So what's going on? Then i'm tormented by dreams all night. About little cut up girls-murder victims, which had me thinking they were going to accidentally operate on my sister and amputate her leg or something. . . then another dream about a little girl, this one running on the tracks of the Toronto subway, but she had the same name as my ex and I couldn't reach her to help, her family was calling to her, but she was oblivious and hopping from rail to rail. . . what the hell's that all about?

All I know is, it's Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home