Mind The Net

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hollywood, California

Long flight, crying babies,screaming toddlers, gaseous fat men in front.
And near the end of the in flight movie 'spider man 2' (of course i watched it again), the itching in my armpits and crotch drove me to believe that someone had brought fleas with them.
I went to the washroom and took off my shirt. . . I had broken out in a rash all over my upper arms and chest, and along my underwear line. . . too much info, sorry.

They had to page a doctor on the plane and he told me I had classic, 'papular epidermal something or other. . . in other words an allergic reaction. Well, I ate a lot of nuts on the plane. . . damn. . . I broke out. It was scary.

then I got here to the hotel, groggy with benadryl that they gave me before landing and crashed in the hotel room.

I'm getting together with an actor buddy for lunch today and my friend DeAnne is showing me around in her fuchsia ford explorer. . .

Celebrity Justice is tomorrow! I will be documenting as best I can my interview with Carlos Diaz. Still makes me laugh.

All for now. It's hot and beautiful out today, already been to the IN and Out burger and had one 'protein style', with lettuce leafs instead of buns. I think I need a nap though.

Carlos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home