Mind The Net

Thursday, September 30, 2004

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

Okay, so it's not exactly extra, but it's on Warner Brothers and it's called 'Celebrity Justice'. And it's co-host, is my very own doppelganger, Carlos Diaz. I'm not kidding that's his name. . .

So, I Just wanted to let all of you know that I'll be in Los Angeles next week, being interviewed on his show!

Apparently he got wind of my existence after last weekends airing of "Hustle: the Pete Rose Story" on ESPN and decided it would be cool to interview himself-um. . . me! We're still working out details with Warner Brothers, but they're flying me out to do it! Very exciting.

I hope you are all doing well.

Carlos Diaz . . . the Canadian one. . .

here's his bio: Celebrity Justice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home