Mind The Net

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Today

Nice day. Some sun, some heat, nice breeze. Took pictures of a friend today for his headshots. I've never done that before but have certainly taken lots and lots of pictures. Even burned them on CD for him. Just digital. No film, but that's okay, I think he's just supposed to email them.

I have many pictures of interesting people and faces in Toronto. I may have been inspired today to put them all together, with everyone's permission of course.

Once I've done that I'll put up a link.

Our Shakespeare in the Rough was reviewed in the Star yesterday. Ouzounian called it 'slow' and didn't have too much good to say about it, except for three of our cast who have worked very hard and deserved it, but he left out a bunch of veterans or rather slapped them around a bit. But whattayagonnado? He does what he does, we'll see what everyone else says. People who have seen the show, seem to like it very much.

for info: Two Gents

I may link to the review sometime soon, but not till there's a better one, so that everyone can compare notes. Come out and see for yourself!

Also, go and see "The Village", everyone dies at the end. Just kidding. I loved it. I'm still thinking about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home