Mind The Net

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Something's wrong with the world today. . .

What the heck is going on in Canada?! If I vote Liberal, they'll just keep screwing us, in the health plan, in the cities, the waterfront here in Toronto, everywhere! If I vote PC (never) I'll put into power this. . . this. . . Republican. I don't want that for Canada, that's why we have a border! We don't need Fundies running our country too. If I vote NDP, which I want to do, they won't win, not enough people are aware of the dangers of the other two! I don't want one of those two morons to just take my money and run.

If you're upset, I have a friend who's doing lots about it and getting some responses. It may not seem like much, but he's getting the attention of some MP's, one of them even writes him back personally. I'm going to do it.

To find out more about it, go here: Stir it up

I guess we all have to do our bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home