Mind The Net

Saturday, January 28, 2006

First Glimpse!

Hey folks, just to let you know that you will be able to catch a first glimpse of Showcase's up and coming comedic series "Rent A Goalie" (on which I play one of the goalies) on CTV, this Tuesday January 31st at 7pm on Etalk Daily. I'm told I'm something of a camera hog, so there's certain to be a shot or two of myself as we lead the etalk crew around the set and several cast members are interviewed. Hopefully will be fun little clip. Let me know if you watch and what you think!

The show is not due to air until fall 2006 on Showcase--we've still got three weeks left to shoot--but I guess the etalk people have a fast turn around on airing interviews. I hope they come back closer to airtime in the fall! Or maybe just re-air the segment.

Shooting in itself is going very well. We really did have a good time leading the etalk people (just two--Katie (hot!) and Donovan) on a tour of the set and they even sat in make-up with me while I had a nasty cut applied to my face!

Big Big hockey stars coming to the show soon! I can't believe this is nearly done, has to be the quickest shoot ever for a television show. By Feb 14th we will have completed 8 half hour episodes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home