Mind The Net

Friday, January 06, 2006

Rent A Goalie

I'm back and starting off the new year in a very good way. A new tv series. I'm to be a regular character on the show called 'Rent A Goalie', I'll give an official synopsis and update for my friends and family on how the process is going. Had our first read through yesterday with almost a full cast and from what I saw and heard, it's gonna be fantastic . . . and hectic. We toured the set and chatted a wee bit. Today. . .actually right now (!) I'm off to my final fitting and a quick rehearsal with the director and another actor who I'll be playing most of my scenes with. There will be celebrity guest stars and even some hockey action to talk about. . .although I don't want to give away anything about the show, I mostly want to document this process for myself and jazz readers into becoming viewers! All right, more later.

Oh, I play an Italian goalie named Looch. I also want to send out a special shout out to my good friend Marco for his help! Grazie paesan.

1 Comments:

  • Right back at you, amigo
    its spelt paesan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home