Mind The Net

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Onward Christian Soldiers?!

I have wondered aloud and to myself much in the last few years, as to what could possibly be the the reason for 'dumbing' down the American populace as the Bush Administration is so eager to do. Making a subservient population is not that difficult to understand, not if you want to be a tyrant who rules with an iron fist and gets an immediate response to any command...but. . . I never expected this. Of course, it makes sense. And this is not new, simply new to me. I only just read about this place.

. . . and I have mentioned before the battle between Creationism and Evolution. I've since had a mild re evaluation of Intelligent Design, and not all versions of it, mostly because of this podcast and the fact that this man at least, is distancing himself from Creationists.

It will be a very dangerous world indeed, if we're ruled by mythology instead of science and history. Creationists can't/won't tell the difference between history and mythology.

Well, of course in order to make people buy what you're selling, you have to make them think like you. To ensure future generations will follow your dream and that you're not just a flash in the pan, you need to 're educate' an entire generation.

Be afraid, be very afraid. More afraid than of North Korea even, because this is the cancer that eats us from within. I'm close enough to it, that it's a concern. I would really hate to see the world fall into the hands of this new aggressive Christian movement. . . well, further than it already has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home